COVID 19 and Social/Physical Distancing
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, I am counselling via telephone or video sessions rather than meeting in person.
Sessions are PHIPA (Personal Health Information Protection Act) compliant. When the Pandemic isolation rules are lifted, I look forward to resuming in-person sessions. I hope that you are staying safe and following the isolation rules that will help stop the spread of this disease.
Steven P. Martin, M.Th.
I invite you to contact me when:
• You are in a conflict that you cannot resolve, such as marital, family, business and friendships
• You are in a time of crisis or transition —personal, professional or at work
• A loved one dies
• Your relationship is in trouble
• Your relationship is ending
• You are experiencing depression or anxiety
• You are doing things that hurt yourself or are not good for you